Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable 33N8
|Water Tank Capacity||0.25 gal|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable 33N8:
5 reasons to buy
- This portable carpet cleaner is made to get deeper into the carpet than other portable cleaners, and according to numerous users it does actually work for this purpose.
- It is also a “set and forget” device, which means you simply place it on top of a stain, turn it on, and let it do the work.
- It is particularly great for small spaces, and if you don’t have much storage space available, it’s a great buy.
- Thankfully it’s easy to empty and refill, which is great if you plan on using it regularly.
- The attachments included make it a great little all-purpose machine.
5 reasons not to buy
- The rotating brush only cleans a small circle at a time, so it is not a feasible solution for anything larger than 7 inches or more.
- Once the rotating brush is done, some buyers found it necessary to use the hand tool to pick up water left at the spot.
- The cleaning solutions sold with this machine are not cheap.
- Some users mention the noise level, and think it’s too loud for what it is.
- There’s no way to open the house and clean the insides of the machine.
Lots of buyers seem divided about the Bissell SpotBot Pet Portable 33N8, but it’s actually a handy little machine made for small stains and messes on carpets and upholstery. It is easy to use and easy to handle, and the unit is easy to carry around and store after use. It has a rotating brush underneath that’s able to reach deep into your carpets, and as such it’s a great way to loosen up food that’s been dried on, accidents made by pets, and other things. You won’t get large versatile carpet cleaner with this machine, but you will get a small portable unit made to clean up small masses all over the house.