Bissell SpotClean Pro Pet Portable 2458
|Water Tank Capacity||0.75 gal|
|Cord Length||22 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell SpotClean Pro Pet Portable 2458:
5 reasons to buy
- This is a great choice for spot cleaning on carpets and upholstery, but if also works for car interiors and other things.
- Users find the stain trapping tool useful, because it retains the dirty water and ensures that it can be used for other purposes too.
- The water tank is actually spacious, so you won’t need to refill it all the time.
- The length of the hose and the power cord in combination gives it a great range so you won’t have to unplug and replug it as you work your way through the room.
- Users found it very clever, that the hose it stored upright, because that way it won’t leak any fluids when it’s being stored.
5 reasons not to buy
- While it doesn’t have any wheels underneath, you have to carry it everywhere. And it is actually a bit heavy.
- Some water may splash out of the hose when detaching it, depending on the direction it’s in. If held upwards, there’s no problem.
- There’s no way to keep all attachments on the unit itself, so you have to store them separately and carry them around as you go.
- In contrary to other cleaning devices, there’s no rotating brush and you’ll have to make all the movements manually to geet deep into the carpet.
- It doesn’t really work for large areas, so its functionality is limited to spot cleaning.
If you’re in the market for a spot cleaner, look no furhter. The Bissell SpotClean Pro Pet Portable 2458 does exactly that; It cleans every spot you come across, and it doesn’t have a lot of mechanical parts unlike other cleaners, so it’s very easy to use and maintain. It has a few useful features like the upright storage of the hose, which means it won’t leak when it’s stored, and the water tank is spacious enough to go a long way before it needs refilling. On another note, while this is a “portable” unit, it does weigh approximately 15 pounds when it’s all filled up, and there’s no actual floor attachment. It’s actually not made to handle large areas, but it does do a great job on small areas, and it can be used for car interiors as well. All in all this is a great little device for accidents and small messes around the house, and as such it is one of the best ones out there.