Bissell Steam Mop Select Lightweight 94E9T
|Water Tank Capacity||17.1 oz|
|Cord Length||18 ft|
|Detachable Hand Unit||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Steam Mop Select Lightweight 94E9T:
5 reasons to buy
- The Bissell Steam Mop Select Lightweight is considered an efficient little steam mop, that works well on most floors and get them properly clean each time.
- Despite its low price, it comes with two different microfiber pads, one for normal cleaning, and one scrubby pad for stuck-on food or liquids.
- The mop head is triangular, so those hard-to-reach places are easily reased with this mop.
- There’s practically no learning curve for this steam mop, it takes just a few minutes to assemble and get started with.
- Most buyers agree that it is very light, and therefore suitable for stairs and narrow spaces.
5 reasons not to buy
- You need to keep pressing a trigger in order to let out steam, and some users found it cumbersome to keep doing for longer periods of time.
- There’s no lights indicating when or if it’s hot enough to use, so you’ll have to make a guess each time.
- Some users had issues with the caps on top of the water tank breaking.
- This is a cheap steam mop, and as such it might not work for heavy and/or frequent use because of some parts being fragile.
- It probably isn’t suitable for larger houses, because of its size it will take a long time to finish a larger area.
This little steam mop from Bissell seems like a proper choice for those seeking a compact alternative to those large machines that take up a lot of storage space. It is said to work well on most floor types, and users like that it comes with different mop pads for multiple purposes. It is also very easy to assemble and get started with, but some users thought it was actually too simple and basic. Some miss basic things like a “ready”-light, because in its current state you’ll have to guess if it’s ready or not, and it takes quite a bit of time to get through a larger area. For that reason it might be a suitable choice for small homes, but for larger homes you should probably opt for something a little more expensive, and get a more powerful and efficient steam mop. All in all a great choice, but because of the low price it has its few natural limitations.