Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner 2085
|Water Tank Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet Carpet Cleaner 2085:
5 reasons to buy
- In comparison to other carpet cleaners, the Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet is very inexpensive and offers great bang for your buck.
- It does quite well for spot cleaning, and lots of people bought it because of its abilities to clean up small messes made by pets on carpets.
- The design is compact and lightweight, making it easy to handle and store after use.
- Most users agree that it does very well on low pile carpets, and the brushes seem to get in deep enough to lift up pet hair and dirt.
- While some people consider it a drawback, other people agree that having to mix water and soap yourself is a great idea, because that way you get to decide the ratio of water to soap.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users had issues with the carpet cleaner not working as intended, meaning it wouldn’t clean up the stain completely as supposed to.
- Apparantly the cleaner head isn’t equally effective in its entire width, because some owners experienced inconsistent cleaning patterns, leaving parts of the carpet clean while other parts were still dingy. This might be caused by the type of carpet, and it seems to do especially well on low pile carpets.
- If you don’t empty the dirty water tank properly, there’s a risk it will spill and cause a mess on your floors.
- The dirty water tank might spit out foam and/or water as you use it, especially when it’s close to reaching the capacity.
- Because of the compact design, the water tank runs out of water quickly and you have to refill it often if you want to use it on large areas.
The Bissell TurboClean PowerBrush Pet is a cheap little carpet cleaner, that does particularly well on spot cleaning and low pile carpets. It won’t hold water for large areas, so if you want to clean an entire living room, you’ll have to refill the water tank and empty the dirty water tank a few times before you make it through the entire room. Most people seem to use it for small messes and “accidents” made by their four-legged friends, so if this is your situation too, you might get all you need with this inexpensive device. A few drawbacks is the cleaner head at some points isn’t as effective as people want it to be, and some mention that it has a tendency to leave streaks across the carpets. It might spit a bit of dirty water too once the tank starts filling up, and this can be quite bothersome. But if you just remember to empty it in time and use it properly, it will indeed serve you well and last for a long time. All in all, this is a proper purchase for those seeking an inexpensive option.