Bissell Zing 2154A
|Bag Capacity||0.66 gal|
|Power Rating||9 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||9 in|
|Product Length||15.6 in|
|Product Width||11 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Zing 2154A:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Zing 2154A
- Most buyers think this vacuum is easily put together.
- Most buyers think this vacuum is great for small homes.
- Many buyers like how easy it picks up long hairs, which are easily removed after use.
- Most buyers think this vacuum offers great value for a very low price.
- Many buyers like how lightweight and compact this vacuum is.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Zing 2154A
- Many buyers think the overall build quality is a bit flimsy.
- Some buyers are unsatisfied with its abilities on carpets.
- Some buyers mention how easy the hose extension falls off while vacuuming, as it is not clicked on or locked.
- Some buyers think the cord is a bit too short.
- Some buyers think this vacuum is a bit too inefficient to be used in large areas.
The Bissell Zing 2154A is a great little vacuum, which offers great value for an attractive price. It is easily maneuvrable on hard floors, and will be a great addition to a larger vacuum or as a vacuum for the studio apartment or second floor. However, it falls a bit short on usability, and some of the parts might feel a bit flimsy. It is a very cheap vacuum though, and as that it serves its purpose very well.
Our Take On Bissell Zing 2154A
Read more about Bissell Zing 2154A at the official website