Bissell Zing 2156A
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Power Rating||9 amps|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Product Height||10.5 in|
|Product Length||13.3 in|
|Product Width||10.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Zing 2156A:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Zing 2156A
- Most users praise the great value of this little bagless canister vacuum.
- This vacuum is not only compact, but also very lightweight. Buyers are happy about this, because it’s easy to carry around and use for multiple purposes.
- Buyers generally agree that the suction is sufficient for most tasks, especially on hard floors.
- The canister is easily emptied into a garbage can, which most users are very happy about.
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum is a great purchase for a small home, or a great supplementary vacuum for larger homes.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Zing 2156A
- The hose extender and attachments don’t lock into each other, which means they might slide apart while vacuuming a carpeted surface. Some users had this particular issue.
- Some users found the tool holder a bit flimsy, with attachments falling off from even slight bumps.
- A few users mention that some of the attachments seems to be in a very cheap quality.
- Some users experienced a strong smell during the initial uses, and some said it appears even after using it for a while.
- The vacuum is not suitable for use on carpets, as it doesn’t pick up everything on its way.
The cheap Bissell Zing 2156A is a great purchase for those in need of an efficient little vacuum. It does the job very well on most surfaces, but might struggle a bit on carpets. It is lightweight yet powerful, and it is perfect for smaller homes. It may work well as a supplementary vacuum for larger homes as well, e.g. on a second floor or similar. While it is indeed an efficient little vacuum, it has its flaws as well. Some users mentioned that the hose extender doesn’t lock into attachments, which means it might fall apart during use. The attachments also seem to be in a rather cheap quality, which, however, is understandable due to the very low pricetag. All in all, this bagless canister vacuum is a great purchase for hard floors, and it is in general very popular among thousands of users.
Our Take On Bissell Zing 2156A
Read more about Bissell Zing 2156A at the official website