Bissell Zing 4122
|Bag Capacity||0.53 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||17 ft|
|Product Height||11.5 in|
|Product Length||18.6 in|
|Product Width||11.1 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Bissell Zing 4122:
5 reasons to buy Bissell Zing 4122
- Most buyers like this bagless vacuum cleaner because it is compact and efficient.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is great against pet hairs.
- Many buyers think the wand is robust and sturdy, since it is made from solid metal.
- Many buyers think this vacuum is easy to maneuver around floors.
- Most buyers think the bag capacity is great for a household of 3-4 people.
5 reasons not to buy Bissell Zing 4122
- Some buyers find the vacuum head a bit bulky, making it difficult to vacuum under furniture.
- Some buyers think the tool holder is annoying, as the tools tend to fall out.
- Some buyers mention the floor tool not being locked into place, which means they can fall off when pulling them over a carpet.
- Some buyers think the attachment tools are in a low quality and not very efficient.
- Some buyers think the vacuum head is too small, which makes it inefficient in large areas.
The Bissell Zing 4122 offers great value for your money, and is probably one of the best vacuums for small households. It does not feature a lot of functions nor extensions, yet it fulfills its main purpose of keeping a small home neat and clean without the hassle. It might fall short in larger homes, especially if you have pets as well, since the bag needs to be changed too often. And bags are expensive.
Our Take On Bissell Zing 4122
Read more about Bissell Zing 4122 at the official website