BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster BDH2000L
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||16 mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster BDH2000L:
5 reasons to buy
- The clear canister makes it much easier to see when its full and it’s super easy to empty.
- Most buyers agree that this is a great car vacuum. It has great suction and useful attachments.
- Many buyers bought this vacuum because of its lithium-ion battery, which won’t lose it’s memory life. (Meaning it won’t ruin the battery from staying in the charger overnight)
- Some buyers said they love how the nozzle on this vacuum can reach in tiny nooks and crannies.
- Many buyers agree that this vacuum is lightweight and easy to carry around.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few people mentioned the vacuum being a bit noisy, which isn’t something you can avoid with a vacuum.
- Some people had issues with the “charging light” not working properly.
- A few buyers disliked the awkward design of the base/charger, saying it was too easy to knock over.
- A few buyers wished it had come with a wall mount like other models.
- Filter/canister button is next to the power button, which is inconvinient in case you hit the wrong button and release all the dirt instead of turning it on.
This dustbuster from BLACK+DECKER has a very sleek and modern design. The clear canister makes it easy to tell when it’s full and it is super easy to empty and clean out. Most buyers use it for cleaning their cars or for hard to reach places like kitchen cabinets etc. The vacuum comes with a lithium-ion battery which is supposed to help the battery life when leaving it plugged in overnight. It is loud, as can be expected by most vacuums, but all in all it’s a great little powerful vacuum. It’s not the cheapest on the market, but still, at an affordable price, which isn’t bad for a handheld vacuum!