BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster HHVI320JR02
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.16 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster HHVI320JR02:
5 reasons to buy
- The brush that can be flipped onto the nozzle, works well for cleaning baseboards.
- Most buyers recommend this vacuum for small messes and if you have pets or children in the house.
- Most buyers say it’s a great dustbuster, despite the cheap price.
- Many buyers are happy with the shape and say it is able to reach the small nooks and crannies around the house.
- Several buyers likes that it comes with a wall mount, making it easy to store.
5 reasons not to buy
- If you bump the vacuum against something, it can fall apart and spill the dirt, according to a few buyers.
- Some buyers had issues with battery life and short run times.
- A few buyers did not think it had enough suction power.
- No charging light indicator.
- Charge time is long compared to its run time.
This dustbuster from BLACK+DECKER is one of the cheaper ones on the market. It’s not intended to replace a regular vacuum, so if you have realistic expectations when it comes to it’s sucking capabilites, it won’t dissapoint. Most buyers use it for cleaning out the car, cleaning up pet hair or toddler messes. It comes with a wall mount, making it very handy and easy to store. Keep in mind that the charging time is very long compared to the runtime. It does not come with a charging light either, so you won’t know when it’s fully charged. That being said, for the very low price, this vacuum does its job.