BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster HNV220BCZ26FF
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.1 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster HNV220BCZ26FF:
5 reasons to buy
- Great for all the small jobs around the house, such as cleaning stairs, cabinets and baseboards.
- Most buyers like how cheap this vacuum is.
- Easy to empty, clean and maintain.
- Pet owners mention how well it works for picking up cat litter and pet food messes.
- Many buyers like the color options!
4 reasons not to buy
- The placement of the exhaust port is a bit unfortunate, as it can blow away sand/dirt when trying to vacuum it up.
- The suction power isn’t the strongest according to some buyers, so works better for small messes.
- The power button must be held by thumb in order to operate, which can be quite annoying/hard according to several buyers.
- No indicator to show when it’s done charging.
This is another cheap option from BLACK+DECKER. Most buyers recommend using it for all the small messes around the house. It has received great reviews online, despite its low price tag. The power button must be held down while using it, which some buyers found hard and annoying. It does not come with a charging indicator light, but because it has a lithium ion battery, it does not matter that you leave it charging too long. Worth it for what you’re paying for it.