BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac BDH2000PL
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of BLACK+DECKER Pivot Vac BDH2000PL:
5 reasons to buy
- The nozzle can extend and pivot in any direction, making it easy to clean those hard to reach places.
- The charging base/mount makes for easy and compact storing/charging.
- Most buyers are happy with the bowl and filter being easy to rinse and clean.
- Many buyers agree that the suction power is great and the vacuum is very durable.
- Several liked its unique and modern design.
5 reasons not to buy
- Dirt or sand can get in the joint of the pivoting nozzle, so make sure to clean it often.
- The filters get dirty quickly so you have to clean it often to avoid loosing its suction power, especially if you have pets!
- Some buyers had issues with dirt falling out if the dust bin when haning the unit. To avoid this, make sure to empty it after each use, that way you also keep the filters clean.
- A few buyers had issues with some parts not sealing correctly which would cause it to spill dirt. They recommend reaching out to their costumer service guidance!
- According to a few buyers, it worked well for regular dirt and debris, but it did not clean up sand very well.
This modern looking vacuum from BLACK+DECKER is another great option for those in the market for a new handheld vacuum. With its 200° pivoting nozzle, it is a quite compact vacuum when charging/storing it on its mount. Buyers are generally happy with how easy it is to empty and clean, just remember to clean it after each use, to get optimal suction power out of it. A few buyers recieved a faulty item, but many applaud BLACK+DECKER’s costumer service for their help with sending parts or a replacement vacuum. It’s not the cheapest handheld, but most buyers believe this is worth the price!