bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.26 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||75 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||-- min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus:
5 reasons to buy bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus
- Many buyers praise the customer service for being spectacular.
- The vacuum comes with many well-liked features, such as an all-digital screen and blocks that function as borders.
- Most purchasers praise its strong suction power, and good performance on all floor types.
- The machine is remarked to rarely get stuck.
- A number of reviews like how easy it is to clean and maintain.
5 reasons not to buy bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus
- Some purchasers dislike that it avoids walls, leaving areas close to the baseboard uncleaned.
- A few buyers dislike its louder noise level.
- A few buyers criticize the machine for having touble finding its charging station.
- Some buyers dislike the mediocre battery life.
- The vacuum is said to perform poorly on carpet.
The bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus has mostly good reviews. Most buyers love how well it cleans, how easy it is to maintain, and the spectacular customer service. A number of purchasers further praise the variety of extra features, and the ability of the vacuum to almsot never get stuck. Although there are some dislikes, generally focused towards the product having a louder noise level, occasionally missing spots, and performing poorly on carpet, most reviews were positive. Overall, the PetHair Plus is an amazing purchase for anyone.
Our Take On bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus
Read more about bObsweep Bob PetHair Plus at the official website