|Dust Cup Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||35 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Deik BS001:
5 reasons to buy Deik BS001
- The battery life is often complimented.
- Most purchasers praise its strong suction and great cleaning performance.
- Due its light weight and lack of a cord, the vacuum is mentioned to be easy to maneuver and carry.
- A number of buyers compliment its useful extra features, such as the light on the front and two-layered filter.
- Its small size makes it easy to store.
5 reasons not to buy Deik BS001
- Some buyers disliked its reliability over time.
- The vacuum’s stick part is occasionally mentioned to feel cheaply made.
- A few purchasers mention that the plastic build can make the vacuum seem flimsy
- The machine can sometimes malfunction, but rarely.
- The roller is occasionally remarked to stop working after a few months.
The Deik BS001 generally receives favorable ratings. Most buyers highlight the machine’s great battery life, light weight, and fantastic cleaning performance. Many purchasers additionally praise the vacuum’s light weight, lack of a cord, and useful extra features. Furthermore, its small size makes it easy to store. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the product’s cheap plastic build, mediocre reliability over time, and occasionally malfunctioning parts. Overall, if one can tolerate a lower-quality construction, the vacuum’s great features and affordable price make it a solid purchase for most people.
Our Take On Deik BS001
Read more about Deik BS001 at the official website