|Dust Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||25 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Deik MT1616:
5 reasons to buy
- The floor brush has built-in LED lights, which help locate dust in dark areas.
- It is liked by many users because it’s both lightweight and easy to handle.
- The included battery is removable, and you can purchase a spare battery if needed. This gives you additional run time, without having to wait for it to recharge.
- The wall mount includes hangers for accessories, so you can store everything in an organized and practical way.
- Users think it’s powerful enough for most tasks around the house.
5 reasons not to buy
- The dust bin fills up quickly, and isn’t among the most practical bins to empty and maintain.
- There’s only one motorized brush included, and as it has a bristle brush installed as standard. This isn’t the best solution for hard floors, as it is rather noisy.
- Although most people think it’s powerful, some have issues getting in depth on some types of carpets.
- Some users think it runs out of power too quickly, even on its low setting.
- The package doesn’t include anything but the simplest attachments, such as brush tool, crevice tool and motorized brush tool.
The Deik MT1616 is a simple yet powerful stick vacuum, which has a few neat features you don’t get with the more expensive alternatives. One very useful feature is the LED lights built into the front of the floor brush, which give you a better view of the dust underneath furniture and other dark areas. It is also very lightweight and easy to handle, and the battery is removable so you can switch for a spare battery if you run out of power. This is a great advantage, as it gives you practically unlimited power, if you buy extra batteries. The vacuum comes with just one motorized brush included as standard, which has a rotating bristle brush attached to it. There’s no soft brush included for hard floors. Some people say it isn’t powerful enough for some carpets, as it doesn’t get completely indepth. All in all, this is vacuum offers great value at a reasonable price, and it features the basic necessities in a stick vacuum. However, if you want a more versatile alternative, you’d probably have to shell out a few extra bucks and get a model with a larger amount of accessories included.