|Dust Cup Capacity||0.24 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||50 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Deik VCS1000:
5 reasons to buy Deik VCS1000
- Many buyers find the vacuum to be extremely powerful.
- The vacuum is mentioned to be quite light, yet still feel solid and well built.
- It is quiet and produces little noise, which according to most users makes it pleasant to use.
- Most reviews like how easy cleaning and maintenance are.
- It can clean for a while before needing to be cleaned.
4 reasons not to buy Deik VCS1000
- Several buyers say it has poor reliabilty, and can die quickly.
- The wall mount is occasionally remarked to be useless.
- It has a coupleof flimsy parts, that might not last as long as rest of the stick vacuum.
- A few purchasers report the rare product defect.
The Deik VCS1000 generally receives amazing reviews from buyers. Most buyers praise the vacuum for being quiet, and yet being quite powerful. Additional often-mentioned positives include its light weight, solid construction, and easy maintenance. Although some purchasers criticize it for having a poorly-working wall mount, rare flimsy parts, and poor reliability, the positive reviews far outnumber the bad. The product is a solid buy for most small residences, whether house, apartment, or dorm.
Our Take On Deik VCS1000
Read more about Deik VCS1000 at the official website