DeWalt 10 Gallon DXV10P
|Tank Capacity||10 gal|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Product Height||24.6 in|
|Product Length||19.9 in|
|Product Width||19.9 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of DeWalt 10 Gallon DXV10P:
5 reasons to buy
- Although this is a large wet/dry vacuum with a capacity of 10 gallons, it is said by multiple users to be quiet.
- It is also said to be very powerful, and therefore useful for numerous tasks, including demanding tasks like picking up large amounts of sand, saw dust or liquids.
- There is a big storage bin attached on this vacuum, which has room for all the attachments you need while using it. This means you have them all available nearby, and you can also use the storage bin for other tools.
- There is a blower port on this vacuum too, which means you can use it for blowing away dust or dirt from an area outside or inside.
- Most users agree that this vacuum is well built, and seems durable too.
5 reasons not to buy
- Although the blower port is a nice feature, a few users think the locking mechanism is a bit flimsy, and prone to breaking during regular use.
- The vacuum requires a bag to function properly on dry surfaces, but according to some users the bags are a bit expensive.
- A few users think the wand is short, meaning you’ll most likely have to bend over while vacuuming, which causes you to stand in an awkward position for extended periods of time.
- Some users think the latches to lock the top and bottom together are quite weak, as they are easily opened by simple vibrations.
- The hose is stored on top of the vacuum by locking it into place with a rubber strap, but some users don’t think this is an elegant or space saving option.
The DeWalt 10 Gallon DXV10P is a great choice for those in need of a wet/dry vacuum with high capacity, and a powerful motor. It works well for many purposes, and has a useful storage bin for attachments and tools, so you have them nearby while vacuuming. It is also considered well built and durable by most users, but some point out that is has a few weak spots. One weak spot is the locking mechanism at the blower port, and the latches that lock the top and bottom together, are a bit flimsy too. The wand is said to be a bit short, and most people will most likely have to bend over, in order to use the vacuum properly. All in all, this shop vacuum is perfect for those in search of a user friendly model with a high capacity and powerful suction, and the blower port is simply an added bonus.