DeWalt 14 Gallon DXV14P
|Tank Capacity||14 gal|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||27.17 in|
|Product Length||19.29 in|
|Product Width||19.29 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of DeWalt 14 Gallon DXV14P:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers agree that this is a nice wet/dry vacuum, as it is easy to set up and use.
- The vacuum has a very large tank, which makes it suitable for demanding tasks in or around the house.
- This DeWalt vacuum also features a blower port, which makes it useful if you need to blow away dust or debris from an area.
- The handle and large wheels make it easy to push or drag this vacuum along with you, even when its tank is full.
- Users like the included attachments, as they make the vacuum versatile enough to be used for many different tasks.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users thought the overall build quality was disappointing, due to some parts seeming a bit weak.
- Although it’s a significantly larger unit compared with smaller models, it doesn’t provide stronger suction or other advantages.
- Some users found the design a bit clunky, and too big for home use.
- Some users found the replaceable bags a bit pricey, and it might bring the running costs to a high level, depending on how frequently you’re using it.
- According to some users, the rubber strap used to fasten the hose for storage, can be a bit difficult to get in place.
The DeWalt 14 Gallon DXV14P appears to be a sturdy and user friendly wet/dry vacuum, as it receives mostly positive reviews from buyers across multiple platforms. It is easy to set up and easy to use as well, and the large 14 gallon tank offers lots of capacity for demanding tasks in or around the house. It also has a blower port so you can blow away dust from a certain area, which might be a nice feature at some occasions. The included attachments makes the vacuum a versatile choice too, although some users were disappointed with some parts, as they thought it was of a poor quality. As it features a 14 gallon tank it takes up a large area when stored, which some users point out in their reviews. So if you’re considering a vacuum of this size, you should probably do yourself a favor and measure up whether or not you have enough space for storage, or need to clear out a space first. All in all, despite its few quirks, this shop vacuum is a great choice for those in need of higher capacity. The price is also very fair, but don’t forget to add the running costs of dust bags, if you’re planning on using it for dry vacuuming.