Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.38 gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105
- Many buyers mention the low noise level.
- A large number of purchasers like how easy the filter is to clean.
- The vacuum’s great cleaning performance is largely praised.
- Most buyers appreciate how easy the vacuum is to empty.
- The useful, long power cord is frequently highlighted
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105
- A few buyers say the build quality is fairly poor.
- An occasional burning smell is mentioned in several reviews
- Some buyers remark that the suction is less powerful than similar vacuums.
- Several purchasers are annoyed that the vacuum “just blows dust around.”
- The belt is criticized for breaking in several reviews.
The Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105 is a great vacuum for people looking for an easy-to-use machine. Most buyers compliment the low noise level and the strong cleaning performance. Many buyers also praise the longer power cord and the ease to empty and clean the vacuum. Unfortunately, some buyers do dislike some aspects- a few say the build quality is quite poor, and some mention an occasional burning smell. Several buyers also say the vacuum just blows dust around, and the suction is only mediocre. However, despite the criticisms, the vacuum is a good purchase for those looking for a simple vacuum.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105
Read more about Dirt Devil Breeze Cyclonic UD70105 at the official website