Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s light weight and easy manueverabilty.
- Many buyers like its simple, straightforward cleaning ability.
- Most buyers say the suction is great on carpet.
- Many buyers like that it comes with a height adjustment feature.
- Many buyers say it is fairly powerful for a smaller machine.
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007
- Some buyers say the wheels are unreliable, and can fall off.
- Several buyers are disappointed with the confusing assembly manual.
- Some buyers dislike the cheaper build, and say they have had trouble “with every aspect of this vacuum.”
- Several buyers do think the plastic parts hold up.
- Some buyers criticize the placement of the cord.
The Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007 has mixed reviews from buyers. Most buyers did like the vacuum’s light weight, which also made it easier to manuever. Buyers also day the suction is fairly powerful and works well, especially on carpet. The vacuum does get crticisms for its plastic build, however. A decent number of buyers say parts break after a few months of ownership, and that the wheels can fall off. Buyers also did not like the confusing assembly manual. All in all, although the vacuum comes at a very affordable price, it may not be worth the buy.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007
Read more about Dirt Devil Breeze Stretch UD30007 at the official website