Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B
- Most buyers like the easy assembly and use of the vacuum.
- Many buyers like its useful extra attachments, and say they are easy to store.
- Most buyers really like the suction power.
- Many buyers like the noise level, and say it is fairly quiet.
- Many buyers find the vacuum light and easy to use.
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B
- Some buyers dislike the build quality of the vacuum, and describe it as cheap.
- Several buyers are annoyed with the belt, as they say it breaks easily.
- Some buyers dislike that it does not come with a height adjustment feature.
- Several buyers criticize its reliability over time.
- Some buyers dislike the cheaper plastic build.
The Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B gets mostly good reviews from buyers. Most buyers really like the easy assembly of the vacuum, and its ease of use. Buyers also tend to appreciate the included attachments, and like how they hook onto the vacuum for storage. Another positive is the suction power; many buyers say the vacuum cleans very well. In terms of negatives, some buyers dislike the build quality of the vacuum, due to its cheaper plastic construction. Several buyers also are annoyed that it does not come with a height adjustement feature. However, for such an affordable price, there is little to be risked in buying this vacuum, especially with all the positive reviews.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B
Read more about Dirt Devil Breeze Turbo UD30005B at the official website