Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||25 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B
- Most buyers say the vacuum is extremely easy to use.
- The vacuum’s performance with pet har is widely complimented.
- Many purchasers are happy with the quality attachments.
- The strong suction is praised in a number of reviews.
- Most purchasers are impressed with the vacuum’s reliability.
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B
- Some buyers say pet hair can annoyingly wrap around the roller.
- Several buyers remark that the vacuum’s suction declines over time.
- The vacuum is mentioned to often clog.
- A few purchasers criticize the suction of the extension wand.
- The hose is stated to be able to break.
The Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B generally recieves decent reviews from buyers. Many reviews highlight the vacuum’s strong suction and generally high-quality attachments. Other stated positives include the vacuum’s decently good reliability and ease of use. Its performance with pet hair is also praised, but some buyers say the hair can sometimes wrap around the roller. Other criticisms include that the suction can decline over time, and is weak when using the extension wand. Some buyers also dislike the hose’s build quality, and a few remark that the hose can clog. Yet, with generally good reviews, the vacuum remains a worthwhile machine to pick up.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B
Read more about Dirt Devil Dash Cyclonic UD70250B at the official website