Dirt Devil Dash SD40055B
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.52 gal|
|Power Rating||12 amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Product Height||10 in|
|Product Length||15.75 in|
|Product Width||12.25 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Dash SD40055B:
5 reasons to buy
- Most users agree that this vacuum is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry around.
- Buyers agree that this vacuum works well on most types of hard floors, making it easy to clean everything thoroughly.
- Buyers also agree that the suction is sufficient for its purpose.
- Most buyers agree that this bagless canister vacuum is really easy to use.
- While this little vacuum is great for smaller homes, it also works great for spot cleaning and vacuuming of a car.
5 reasons not to buy
- This vacuum doesn’t work for carpets, according to most buyers.
- Some users don’t think the suction is sufficient for regular usage on hard floors.
- Buyers don’t recommend this vacuum for pet hairs, as it has a tendency to clog after picking up even a small amount of hairs.
- If filteres are not cleaned frequently, the vacuum will loose its suction quickly, making it useless on most floors.
- Some buyers thought the vacuum was a bit noisy.
The Dirt Devil Dash SD40055B is a handy little vacuum, that works great on most types of hard floors. As it is very lightweight, it is also easy to carry around. It is really easy to use as well, and it works great for smaller homes or as a supplement for spot cleaning and cleaning of cars, etc. On the other side, it doesn’t really work for carpets, and some users even found the suction insufficient for hard floors as well. It does require regular cleaning of filters to keep its suction, and it might clog up if you’re using it for pet hairs. It can be quite noise as well, but all in all users seem to agree that it’s a great purchase, but it is highly recommended to look out for better and cheaper options.