Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010
|Bag Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||10 amps|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010
- Many buyers like the vacuum’s cleaning ability.
- Most buyers like the self-propulsion feature, which makes cleaning power easier.
- Many buyers appreciate the included attachments, and think they are fairly high quality.
- Most buyers like the hose and say it is a decent length.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s powerful suction, especially on carpet and tile.
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010
- Several buyers are disappointed with construction, descriibing it as “junk.”
- Some buyers say the reliabilty falls over time.
- Several buyers say it is poorly made and breaks easily.
- Some buyers mention an annoying static electricity buildup.
- Several buyers say it leaves a “burning” smell after vacuuming.
The Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010 is mostly liked by buyers. Most buyers praise the vacuum’s cleaning ability, and they also like the self-propulsion feature, whcih makes cleaning faster and easier. Addionally, many buyers like the included attachments. As for negatives, the vacuum does not have too many poor reviews; most of them either criticize the cheaper plastic construction of the vacuum, saying it can break easily. Other negatives include the possiblity of a static electricty buildup and a “burning” smell. Despite the negative reviews, for such a good price, this vacuum is definitely worth a look.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010
Read more about Dirt Devil Featherlite UD30010 at the official website