Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015
|Dirt Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Power Rating||7 amps|
|Cord Length||20 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015:
5 reasons to buy Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015
- Most buyers really like the reliability of the machine.
- Many purchasers highlight the vacuum’s extremely light weight.
- The vacuum is stated to work very well on carpet.
- Most buyers say it has plenty of suction.
- The vacuum’s assembly is mentioned to be simple and quick.
5 reasons not to buy Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015
- Several reviews say the hose can fall off.
- Some buyers remark that the attachments are ‘useless.’
- The vacuum is said to have easily-breakable parts.
- A few purchasers say the vacuum can sometimes just blow dust around.
- Several purchasers mention that the canister can occasionally break.
The Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015 is great for those looking for a lightweight but powerful machine. Many buyers like its reliability in terms of performance, and its light weight is often highlighted. Several reviews also mention the easy assembly and the great cleaning job on carpet. Some reviews are critical sadly, and say the attachments are mostly useless and the vacuum has several easily-breakable parts. Another frequent criticism is that the hose can sometimes fall off. However, even with the negatives, the vacuum’s light weight and strong performance on carpet make it a good buy for those looking for those qualities in a vacuum.
Our Take On Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015
Read more about Dirt Devil Quick-Lite Plus Cyclonic UD20015 at the official website