Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip SD20005
|Dust Cup Capacity||-- gal|
|Cord Length||16 ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||-- mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip SD20005:
5 reasons to buy
- A very small corded handheld vacuum, great for college students, cleaning out your car or for keeping in the garage!
- Many buyers were happy with the extra attachments and thought they were very useful.
- A great alternative for those tired if their cordless handheld vacuum loosing its charge after 5-10 minutes of suction.
- Very powerful suction!
- Most buyers agree that this is the best handheld vacuum for its price!
4 reasons not to buy
- The dust bin is very small and you will need to empty it often while cleaning, which some buyers find inconvenient.
- Some buyers reported the vacuum getting hot after using for more than 15 minutes. However this is longer than the intended use and a quick fix is letting it rest for a minute before continuing.
- Some buyers believe this vacuum is too loud.
- A few buyers had issues with the on/off button.
This Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip SD20005 is one of the cheaper handheld vacuums on the market, but that does not mean it’s not great. On the contrary this vacuum has received thousands of positive reviews for its strong suction power! It comes with a cord, so it wont lose power, but keep in mind that some buyers have had issues with it getting hot after 15 minutes of use. Give it a minute rest and then you shouldn’t have any issues continuing. The powerful suction, means it can be quite loud as well, but if that isn’t an issue to you, this vacuum might be a great choice. Whether you’re a college student, or need it to keep in the garage, this SUPER cheap handheld vacuum will be great for the job.