Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
|Tools Storage||Onboard / Tool bag|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean:
5 reasons to buy
- Many buyers praise the vacuum’s great cleaning performance, especially on hardwood.
- The high-quality construction is complimented in many reviews.
- Most purchasers love the useful attachments that come with the vacuum.
- A lot of purchasers praise the vacuum’s very strong suction.
- The vacuum is often said to be highly manuveurable.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few buyers say the vacuum’s suction is almost too strong, making cleaning harder on carpet.
- Some buyers say the vacuum’s roller brush can stop moving on carpet.
- The hose is criticized for causing the vacuum to easily tip over.
- Several buyers remark that the vacuum can overheat.
- The wand is said to be difficult to work with.
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean is generally well-reviewed by purchasers. Many buyers say the vacuum cleans very well and sucks up a ton of pet hair. Most reviews also compliment the useful, high-quality attachments, and the great maneuverability. The suction is said by many to be amazingly strong, but some purchasers say it is almost too strong and makes it hard to clean carpet. Other negatives buyers mention include the annoying hose, that the vacuum can sometimes overheat, and that the wand is very difficult to work with. Overall, this vacuum is perfect for those looking for great cleaning performance on hardwood.