Dyson Ball Animal 2
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
|Tools Storage||Onboard / Tool bag|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Ball Animal 2:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers say the vacuum is very easy to use.
- Many purchasers highly regard the vacuum’s performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum is often said to almost never clog.
- The “pet brush” attachment is praised for working very well.
- A lot of buyers highlight the extremely strong suction.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers say the vacuum works poorly on carpet.
- A few buyers dislike some of the cheap plastic parts.
- The maneuverability of the vacuum is negatively described in several reviews.
- A number of buyers criticize the wand for being clumsy to clean with.
- Although it seems to be pretty rare, some purchasers say the vacuum can overheat.
Most buyers really like the Dyson Ball Animal 2. A large number of reviews say the vacuum is very easy to use, and that it works very well. The suction is frequently complimented, as is the vacuum’s great cleaning performance. As for criticisms, some buyers say the vacuum does not work very well on carpet, and a few buyers dislike the cheaper plastic parts. Several buyers also say the vacuum can occasionally overheat. Overall, however, the vacuum is an awesome purchase for those with a lot of pets.