Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||31 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2:
5 reasons to buy Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
- Many buyers praise the vacuum’s effeciency.
- The hose is said to work very well.
- Most buyers say the vacuum is easy to navigate.
- The extremely strong suction power is often complimented.
- Many purchasers say the vacuum cleans edges and corners very well.
5 reasons not to buy Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
- Some buyers say the suction can be too strong to use well on carpet.
- A few reviews mention that the vacuum can be difficullt to turn.
- The cord is stated to be a bit too short.
- Several buyers dislike the plastic construction, saying it can make the vacuum feel flimsy.
- The hand held section is said to be tricky to reattach.
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 has generally good reviews. Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s great effeciency and strong suction power. Many buyers also compliment the vacuum’s great job with cleaning edges and corners, and the vacuum’s great manuverability. Unfortunately, some buyers dislike the vacuum’s suction on carpet, and that the cord is a bit too short. A few buyers also criticize the plastic construction, saying it can feel flimsy. However, with such great reviews, this is one vacuum any homeowners would be happy to have.
Our Take On Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2
Read more about Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 at the official website