Dyson Ball Multi Floor
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Ball Multi Floor:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of purchasers say the vacuum has extremely strong suction power.
- Many buyers like how little dust escapes the vacuum.
- Most buyers like how maneuverable the vacuum is.
- The long power cord is frequently complimented.
- Many buyers like the far-reaching hose.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers are annoyed with the stiff hose.
- The lack of storage for attachments was criticized in some reviews.
- A few buyers criticize the ‘flimsy’ plastic construction.
- Some buyers dislike the vacuum’s performance on high-pile carpet.
- Several buyers criticize the vacuum’s head as being too wide to fit into smaller spaces.
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor generally garners strong reviews. Most buyers like the extremely strong suction power, and say it does a great job cleaning pet hair. Other highlights include the long power cord and hose, and buyers also like how little dust escapes the vacuum. Unfortunately, there are a few dislikes; several buyers do not like the ‘flimsy’ plastic construction and the stiff hose, and the performance on high-pile carpet. Thankfully, overall the vacuum’s performance makes it a great buy.