Dyson Ball Multi Floor
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21 ft|
|Product Height||14.2 in|
|Product Length||19.5 in|
|Product Width||10.2 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Ball Multi Floor:
5 reasons to buy Dyson Ball Multi Floor
- Most buyers find this Dyson vacuum to be more quiet than other similar models.
- The large selection of included attachments makes it easy to get into small crevices and under any kind of furniture.
- Users agree that it is really easy to maneuver as well.
- In general, this bagless canister vacuum is very easy to use.
- The suction is praised by most users for being powerful enough to pick up dirt, debris and hair from both carpets and hard floors.
5 reasons not to buy Dyson Ball Multi Floor
- While most users agree that this is a powerful vacuum, it is not as durable as most have wished for.
- Some users dislike the hose since it feels cheap and not very well made. A few users had issues with it squaling due to air leaks at the connecting points during vacuuming.
- A few users thought it was too difficult to maneuver properly, as it tips easily and tumbles to the sides while doing so.
- As it is suitable for both hard floors and carpets, several users agree that it’s best suitable for hard floors.
- Some buyers had issues with this vacuum getting clogged too often, making it inconvenient to use in homes with pets.
The Dyson Ball Multi Floor has the classic futuristic Dyson design, that most buyers know and love. It does its job very well, especially on hard floors, and buyers even thought it was more quiet, when compared with other Dyson vacuums. It is a versatile vacuum as well, and it is easy to use. The reviews were mixed from being very good to very poor, and some users didn’t find this vacuum to be satisfying at all. They had issues with the overall buildquality, and thought the hose was of a cheap material, which starts leaking over time. According to some users, the vacuum has a tendency to tip to the sides and bump into things, which can be annoying at times. Despite it flaws, it may still be a great purchase if the price is at a reasonable level.
Our Take On Dyson Ball Multi Floor
Read more about Dyson Ball Multi Floor at the official website