Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.5 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21 ft|
|Product Height||12.13 in|
|Product Length||15.71 in|
|Product Width||13.66 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor:
5 reasons to buy Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor
- This bagless canister vacuum has a powerful suction, which is appreciated by most buyers.
- Most users think it works great on most kinds of surfaces, like carpets and wooden floors, where it easily picks up dirt and hair.
- Most buyers are very happy with the large range of attachments included for this vacuum, as it makes it even more versatile compared with other models.
- Despite its size, the vacuum is easy to handle and gets around everywhere.
- Most buyers love the retractable cord, as it is very easy to work with.
4 reasons not to buy Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor
- Some buyers had issues with the motorhead not working after a short period of time.
- A few buyers actually think the suction is too powerful, as it grips and holds on to edges of carpets, tablecloths and curtains.
- It can be rather difficult to push and/or drag across large carpets, due to the powerful suction.
- Several buyers mention the clip holding the dust cup shut is rather flimsy, and has to be carefully locked in to place to avoid the lid opening and dust falling out while removing the dust cup.
Usually Dyson vacuums don’t disappoint, and this isn’t the case with this model either. Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor is appreciated by most buyers for its powerful suction and versatility, but it dues have a few flaws in its design. One example being the powerful suction, making the attachments hard to drag/push across carpets. Some buyers also noted that the locking mechanism on the canister itself seems rather flimsy, and requires to be carefully shut after being emptied, to avoid the lid opening by accident while removing the canister. All in all, this vacuum is a great purchase, as it is not among the most expensive canister vacuums from Dyson. It is extremely powerful, and will indeed get deep into your carpets and pick up even the most stubborn dirt and hairs.
Our Take On Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor
Read more about Dyson Big Ball Multi Floor at the official website