Dyson Big Ball Musclehead
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21 ft|
|Product Height||12.13 in|
|Product Length||15.71 in|
|Product Width||13.66 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Big Ball Musclehead:
4 reasons to buy Dyson Big Ball Musclehead
- Most buyers agree that this vacuum has a powerful suction.
- Most buyers also agree that is has a great range of various attachments included, making it easy to clean everywhere.
- This bagless canister vacuum works great on both carpets and hard floors.
- The dust bin is easily emptied over a garbage can, without creating too much of a mess.
4 reasons not to buy Dyson Big Ball Musclehead
- Some buyers had issues with parts breaking shortly after receiving it.
- Some users would like the hose to be a bit longer, as it doesn’t reach very far.
- A few buyers think it is very difficult to maneuver properly, as it has a tendency to bump into walls and furniture along the way.
- Some buyers had issues with dust and debris building up at assembling points and elsewhere, meaning it had to be cleaned every now and then.
The Dyson Big Ball Musclehead doesn’t receive a great amount of reviews, and the reviews it received are mixed from being very good to being very bad. Some of the satisfied users mention the powerful suction and its versatility as strongest selling points, while some of the unsatisfied users thought it was far from known Dyson quality, with parts breaking and dust building up at assembling points. All in all, this might be a great vacuum if found at a discounted rate, but there’s probably better models out there worth taking a look at.
Our Take On Dyson Big Ball Musclehead
Read more about Dyson Big Ball Musclehead at the official website