Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.6 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||21 ft|
|Product Height||12.1 in|
|Product Length||15.7 in|
|Product Width||13.6 in|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal:
5 reasons to buy
- This vacuum is generally considered powerful and versatile, making it useful on both hard floors and carpets.
- Buyers seem to really like the vast amount of attachments available for this vacuum, making it easy to clean multiple types of surfaces.
- Most buyers love how easy the canister is to empty. It detaches from the vacuum, and is emptied from the bottom over the garbage can.
- The vacuum surprised several buyers with its suction and power, meaning it was able to pick up dirt and hairs, that was nestled quite deep into carpets.
- Users also like how easy it assembles, without even having to consult the documentation.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some users found the noiselevel of this vacuum relatively high, compared with other vacuum cleaners in this pricerange.
- A few users found it a bit bulky, and it takes a lot of space while being stored.
- While most users think it works great on most surfaces, a few users won’t recommend it for thick carpets, as it tends to “stick” to the plush fabric, which clogs up the attachment.
- Some buyers have experienced that the vacuum doesn’t last for long, and some parts start deteriorating rather quickly.
- A few buyers think it’s a heavy piece of equipment, making it difficult to drag around.
While the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal is praised by most buyers for being powerful and versatile, it does receive a decent amount of mixed reviews as well. First of all, this vacuum is indeed very powerful, according to most users, and it comes with a large amount of attachments for added functionality. It is easy to use and picks up dirt and dust very well on must surfaces. However, it might struggle on high pile carpets, as it tends to get stuck and is impossible to push back and forth. It has also been mentioned by some buyers, that it has a few fragile parts here and there, which might not last as long as the vacuum itself. All in all this Dyson vacuum is a great purchase for those in search of a powerful brand vacuum, but it does have a few flaws as well. It is well worth considering if this is well worth your money, or if they are better spent on cheaper alternatives out there. It does indeed have a quality look and feel to it, however, it comes at a relatively high price as well.