Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.55 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||35 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor:
5 reasons to buy Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor
- The vacuum is often described to work great on all types of floors.
- Most buyers say assembly is very easy.
- The strong suction is frequently complimented.
- The vacuum is mentioned to have great maneuverability.
- Many buyers compliment the large canister capacity.
5 reasons not to buy Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor
- Several buyers say the vacuum is a bit too heavy for their liking.
- Some buyers dislike how hair can sometimes get stuck in the brush.
- A few purchasers say the hose can be “a pain to use.”
- The bin emptying is criticized in a couple reviews for being too dirty/dusty.
- Some buyers remark that the vacuum can get loud.
The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor receives mostly strong reviews from buyers. The vacuum is remarked to work very well on all types of loors, thanks to its strong suction and performance. Buyers also compliment the large canister capacity and the easy assembly. Unfortunately, there are a couple negatives; a few purchasers criticize the vacuum for being heavy and cumbersome, and also say that the hose is a pain to use. Some buyers also dislike the louder noise level, and the sometimes unclean emptying process. Overall, however, this vacuum is a solid buy, espeically with its great power.
Our Take On Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor
Read more about Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multi Floor at the official website