Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||60 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute:
5 reasons to buy
- A lot of purchasers find the suction power to be very strong, and with the ability to adjust it to your liking, makes it a great choice for most surfaces.
- Most reviews mention that the attachments are easy to interchange, as they feature a user friendly locking mechanism. It snaps on and off from a light press on a button, and won’t fall off on its own.
- Many buyers remark that its battery life lasts a long time on one charge, especially when used on its eco setting, which most users find adequate for vacuuming hard floors.
- The dust canister is extremely easy to empty, due to its one-hand pull handle, that opens up the buttom and ejects the dust directly to the garbage can.
- The product is light and takes up little space, due to the included combination of wall mount and charging base.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers dislike how long it takes to charge, especially since its max setting only allows for about 7-10 minutes of use.
- A few purchasers criticize the batteries for not being able to be removed or interchanged.
- The vacuum is occasionally described as feeling unbalanced and clunky, and it might take time getting used to.
- Some users found the power-on trigger hard to getting used to, as it needs to be held in for the vacuum to stay on.
- Due to its design with a stiff wand going from the motorhead to the floor attachment, the vacuum might not fit in narrow areas, in corners behind a sofa, and other tight spaces.
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute receives many positive reviews, and it is a very popular stick vacuum. It is by most users said to have a powerful suction, especially on the max setting, which makes it able to pick up large amounts of dust and dirt from any type of surface. However, the max setting does limit the run time to only a few minutes, which is why most users prefer to use it on its eco setting. It is in general considered lightweight and easy to handle in general, but in tight spaces it might become a challenge to cover all areas. Due to its stiff nature it is ofcourse not very flexible, which means you need to figure out other ways to get into the tightest corners of your home. While it for some people seems like a gadget rather than a real piece of equipment, the many positive reviews proofs that it is indeed a capable stick vacuum, that perfectly handle most everyday tasks. With its combined wall mount and charging station it is also very easy to store after each use, and therefore it is a great choice for those living in a small house, a dorm room, an apartment or similar.