Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.21 gal|
|Power Rating||-- amps|
|Cord Length||31 ft|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers say the vacuum’s suction is very strong.
- The lightweight body of the vacuum is often highlighted.
- The canister is remarked to have a large capacity.
- Many buyers love the vacuum’s great maneuverability.
- Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s ability to clean tight and small spaces.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few purchasers criticize its performance on hard floors, and say it can blow dirt around.
- Some buyers remark that the vacuum can occasionally clog.
- The attachments are sometimes described to be flimsy.
- Several buyers say the canister can be difficult to empty.
- Some buyers dislike the cheaper plastic construction.
The Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor has overall great feedback from buyers. Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s strong suction and cleaning performance, especially on carpet. Most buyers also like the vacuum’s great maneuverability, and its ability to get into tight nooks and small spaces. Additionally, the canister is said to have a large storage capacity; unfortunately, some buyers criticize it for being difficult to empty. Other negatives include occasional clogs and flimsy attachments; some buyers also dislike the vacuum’s job on hard floors, saying it jus blows dirt around. Despite the negatives, for cleaning on carpet and in small spaces, few vacuums can match the Small Ball Multi Floor.