Dyson V6 Absolute
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson V6 Absolute:
5 reasons to buy
- Many reviews praise the machine’s light weight, making it easy to carry around the home.
- The suction power is remarked to be extremely strong, especially on max power, where it picks up most types of dirt.
- Most buyers remark that the canister is easy to empty and clean, due to the cleverly engineered dust bin that opens in the bottom and drops the contents directly to a garbage can.
- The vacuum is very versatile, and can clean most hard-to-reach places with its included attachments.
- Purchasers say it charges really fast, meaning it will remain ready to use as soon as you need it.
5 reasons not to buy
- Despite the battery life generally being described as sufficient, it will quickly drain if used on max power for several minutes at a time.
- The canister is said to be small, and fills up quickly. Especially when picking up hair from a high pile carpet.
- According to several buyers, the vacuum has an issue with occassionally getting clogged, meaning you have to manually try to unclog it.
- A few users had issues with the motor dying after only a short period of time.
- The customer service is sometimes criticized for not being proactive or responsive to complaints or requests.
The Dyson V6 Absolute is generally well-liked by buyers. Most purchasers highlight the product’s excellent combination of strong suction power and light weight. Many reviews further praise the easy-to-empty canister, fast batter charging, and its great versatility. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the machine for occasionally clogging, having a small canister, and having a short battery life. Yet, at such an affordable price, the V6 Absolute might be a great choice for those seeking a compromise between high value and performance.