|Dust Cup Capacity||0.11 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||20 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson V6:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers find the suction to be great, on carpet and hard floors.
- The battery life is mentioned to last a long time, especially when used on its eco setting.
- The attachments are said to work well and be quite useful.
- Many purchasers remark that the weight is perfect, with it being light and not too heavy.
- Buyers find it easy to maneuver and store.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few purchasers criticize it for having reliability issues.
- Some buyers think that the filters need to be cleaned too much.
- Charging the machine is mentioned to take a decent amount of time.
- It is occasionally remarked to be louder than one expects.
- The battery is criticized for randomly glitching and losing charge.
Most buyers love the Dyson V6. Many purchasers praise the decent battery life, easy maneuverability, and light weight. Further frequently-mentioned positives include the machine having strong suction power and a variety of useful attachments. Although there are a few criticisms- several reviews remark that the machine can take a decent amount of time to charge, the filters can annoyingly be needed to be changed often, and there are some reliability issues. Overall the vacuum is a great purchase for anyone. If you’re in for a cordless stick vacuum at a reasonable price, this is worth a look. Especially if seeking one suitable for a small room or as an addition to a larger vacuum, it might be a great purchase.