Dyson V7 Animal
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.14 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||30 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson V7 Animal:
5 reasons to buy
- Most recommend this stick vacuum as an addition to a larger vacuum, as it is ideal for spot cleaning in smaller areas.
- The vacuum works great in small homes, where it is able to replace a larger vacuum cleaner.
- Users agree that the attachments are of a great quality, and combined with the wand it it easy to reach places that are usually hard to clean with a normal vacuum cleaner.
- Compared to the flagship models in this range, the V7 Animal offers great value at a decent price.
- Despite being a cordless vacuum cleaner, most users found it powerful enough for everyday use.
5 reasons not to buy
- Most buyers agree that its runtime is inadequate, with battery running out after only 6 minutes on max setting, and about 15 minutes on the eco setting.
- Some users think this stick vacuum gets a bit heavy to handle over longer time, as it is all held with one hand only.
- While it is designed to work on both hard floors and carpets, most users had difficulties vacuuming their carpets. Small carpets might even get sucked up, and fringes can get stuck in the rolling brush.
- With the battery being built in and only lasting for about 6 minutes on max setting, some users pointed out that it would have been nice with interchangeable batteries.
- Some users mentioned that due to the motor running at high speed, the vacuum makes an annoying sound while being used.
The Dyson V7 Animal stick vacuum offers great value for those seeking a handy stick vacuum with lots of useful attachments. According to several buyers it works great in smaller homes, e.g. dorms, studio apartments and similar, but also as an addition to regular vacuums, for spot cleaning and similar. It is indeed powerful enough for most surfaces, however, some users found it inadequate for carpets, as it will either stick to the carpet or struggle to pick up everything. It works well on most low pile carpets though, but tends to suck up small carpets and getting itself stuck on fringes. The battery is built in and irreplaceable, which many customers dislike. However, despite its few flaws, it is still a great purchase at a relatively low price.