Dyson V7 Car+Boat
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||30 mins|
|Wet/Dry Vacuum?||Dry only|
|Wall Mount Included?||No|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson V7 Car+Boat:
5 reasons to buy
- Comes with 6 amazing attachments/tools for carpets, narrow crevices and more!
- Most buyers thinks this vacuum is more powerful than any other handheld vacuum they have had.
- Most buyers are happy with how easy this vacuum is to clean out and empty.
- Compared to other handheld vacuum, the battery life of this one is quite long (30 minutes).
- Works well on carpeted stairs, cleaning the car, furniture and upholstery.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers had issues with the battery life being shorter than the 30 minutes advertised.
- Be aware that if you use max suction mode, the run time is much lower than in regular mode!
- A few buyers had the battery die on them within a few months. From new this vacuum comes with a 2 year warranty, so make sure to take advantage of that if you have any issues.
- According to a few buyers, charging it can take quite a long time compared to its run time.
- It is very expensive compared to other handheld vacuums on the market.
This Dyson V7 Car+Boat handheld cordless vacuum is one of the more powerful vacuums on the market, meaning it’s also a bit more expensive than others. Most buyers agree that it is well worth the price, as you get many great attachments and tools as well as a longer run time. It has to suction modes, regular and max. Keep in mind that on max mode, the run time is a lot shorter. A few people have had different battery issues, so make sure you register it for the 2 year warranty, in case you need any replacement parts. Whereas regular handheld vacuums sometime struggle on carpets, this one works wonders. All in all this is a powerful and great handheld vacuum!