Dyson V8 Absolute
|Dust Cup Capacity||0.2 gal|
|Cord Length||-- ft|
|Max. Battery Run Time||40 mins|
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||Yes|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Dyson V8 Absolute:
5 reasons to buy Dyson V8 Absolute
- Many users are impressed with the powerful suction of this stick vacuum, making it able to pick up almost anything.
- Due to its design, it is very easy to use on stairs, second floors, and in narrow spaces where a larger vacuum might struggle to fit in.
- Must buyers are very impressed with the wall mount, which also works as a charging station when you lock the motor unit into place.
- People seem to like the design of its dust bin. It features a small handle on top, and when being pulled, the dust bin ejects its contents through the bottom and directly to the garbage can. This includes any hair, that might have been tangles around the inside cylinder.
- Although battery time is often discussed as an issue, it is able to run up to 40 minutes on eco setting. Due to the powerful suction, most people find this setting sufficient for everyday use.
5 reasons not to buy Dyson V8 Absolute
- Being a cordless stick vacuum with a large range of included attachments, the price is higher than most regular vacuums.
- Some users found it a bit too heavy to carry around for longer periods at a time.
- Since the battery is built in, you’re not able to change it and extend the run time. This naturally limits usage to smaller homes, since the battery takes a couple of hours to fully recharge.
- Some buyers found it uncomfortable to hold the plastic trigger, as it needs to be held to activate the vacuum.
- Some buyers miss a different floor attachment with no rotating brush, as it gets stuck on every cord, fringes, or other smaller pieces along the way.
The Dyson V8 Absolute is by many reviewers praised as one of the first proper cordless vacuums on the market, and having a powerful suction it sure seems like a great choice for most people. It is very well designed too, making it easy to use on a daily basis, and most users love the wall mount included with this model. It works as a charging station too, meaning the vacuum automatically recharges as long as it is placed in its wall mount. Despite getting most positive reviews overall, some flaws are mentioned consistently through several negative reviews. Although prices are changing all the time, many buyers seem to agree that it is still quite expensive for what it is. It gives you only a limited run time of about 40 minutes on eco setting, and this falls to no more than 6-10 minutes on max setting — and since the battery is built in, it is not possible to change it and continue vacuuming. According to some users it can get quite uncomfortable to hold the plastic trigger while vacuuming, and some users miss a floor attachment with no rotating brush, as it gets stuck on cords and other small items along the way. Despite these flaws, the Dyson V8 Absolute is a solid buy for most people seeking a supplementary vacuum for a large home, or a compact solution for a small apartment, dorm room, or similar.
Our Take On Dyson V8 Absolute
Read more about Dyson V8 Absolute at the official website