Ecovacs Deebot 601
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.1 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||110 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot 601:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers praise the vacuum for being very easy to set up and use.
- The vacuum’s smartphone app is highlighted for being intuitive and useful.
- Many reviews highlight the vacuum’s strong suction power and great cleaning ability.
- The vacuum is said to navigate very well.
- Most buyers love the slim design, mentioning that it makes storing the vacuum for easy.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some purchasers say the vacuum does not last a long time.
- A few buyers mention that their vacuum often beeps annoyingly.
- The vacuum is occasionally mentioned to have spotty connections with the Wi-Fi.
- Several reviews say the suction is mediocre on carpet.
The Ecovacs Deebot 601 has overwhelmingly good reviews. Most buyers praise the vacuum’s strong suction power and great cleaning performance. Many reviews additionally highlight how easy it is to set up and use, and the smartphone app is remarked to work very well. Furthermore, the vacuum is said to navigate very well, and the slim design is described as making storage a breeze. There are a few criticisms, as some buyers say it does not last very long and has spotty connections with the Wi-Fi. A few purchasers also remark that performance on carpet is mediocre. Yet overall, with so many good reviews, the low-priced Deebot 601 is an extremely solid buy.