Ecovacs Deebot 900/907
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.1 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot 900/907:
5 reasons to buy Ecovacs Deebot 900/907
- Many purchasers compliment the vacuum for being easy to set up and sync with the app.
- The vacuum is mentioned to clean floors fairly quickly.
- Most reviews describe the dust bin as being fairly large.
- The vacuum’s reliabilty is often highlighted.
- A lot of buyers say the mapping tool works great and is very useful.
5 reasons not to buy Ecovacs Deebot 900/907
- A few purchasers report problems with programming glitches.
- The vacuum is remarked to occasionally disconnect from the WiFi.
- Several reviews mention issues with floor mapping.
- Some buyers criticize the vacuum for not even being able to find its charging port.
- The vacuum is said by some to not charge.
The Ecovacs Deebot 900/907 is well-liked by many purchasers. Most compliment the vacuum for being easy to set up and sync with the app. Additionally, a lot of buyers like the vacuum’s reliability and large dust bin, as well as its performance cleaning floors. Futhermore, the mapping tool is said to be very useful; however, some buyers report problems with mapping glitches. Several reviews also criticize the vacuum for having programming errors, navigational problems, and floor mapping. Overall, the vacuum is great for those looking for an intuitive vacuum with great performance.
Our Take On Ecovacs Deebot 900/907
Read more about Ecovacs Deebot 900/907 at the official website