Ecovacs Deebot 901
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.1 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot 901:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum’s performance with small debrisis widely praised.
- Most buyers like the vacuum’s quiet noise level.
- Many purchasers remark that the mapping works flawlessly once set up.
- The vacuum’s dust bin is mentioned to be easy to clean and empty.
- A number of reviews appreciate the vacuum for working effeciently and rarely bumping into objects.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some buyers mention that it is difficult to set maps.
- The vacuum is occasionally criticized for having poor reliabilty.
- Several purchasers criticize the vacuum for not working with certain WiFi routers.
- Some reviews mention that the mapping feature is buggy.
- A few buyers dislike that the vacuum can occasionally get stuck on transitions between different flor types.
The Ecovacs Deebot 901 generally has good reviews. Many buyers praise the vacuum’s cleaning performance and quiet noise level. Furthermore, most purchasers highlight the dust bin for being easy to empty and clean, also remark that the vacuum rarely bumps into objects. The mapping tool is additionally mentioned to work great once set up, but a few purchasers criticize it for having glitches. Other crticisms focus on the vacuum not working with certain WiFi routers, and that it can occasionally get stuck. Yet, overall, the vacuum is a very solid buy for those looking for great performance and a useful app.