Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||110 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro:
5 reasons to buy Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro
- Many buyers say the parts are easy to clean and replace.
- The vacuum is well-liked for having a long-lasting battery.
- The machine is mentioned to have a quiet noise level.
- Most purchasers praise its performance cleaning pet hair.
- A number of reviews compliment the app on being very user-friendly.
4 reasons not to buy Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro
- A few buyers report reliabilty issues.
- Some purchasers remark that it can easily bump into objects, such as chair legs.
- Several buyers mention that the vacuum is not made well for mopping.
- A few buyers say that it has trouble finding the charging dock.
The Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro is well-liked by most buyers. Many remark that the vacuumis quiet and cleans pet hair extremly well. Additionally, a number of purchasers highlight the long battery life and easily replacable parts, and the app is complimented for being very user-friendly. Unfortunately, some buyers criticize the vacuum for bumping into objects and having trouble finding its charging ports. Other dislikes include some reliabilty issues and poor mopping ability. Yet, even with some negatives, the vacuum is perfect for those looking for a quiet but powerful machine.
Our Take On Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro
Read more about Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro at the official website