Ecovacs Deebot M81 Pro
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.13 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot M81 Pro:
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers praise the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, even with large amounts.
- The vacuum is liked for working well on both hardwood and carpet.
- Many buyers highlight the vacuum’s great reliability.
- A lot of reviews say the machine is quiet and unobtrusive.
- Most buyers like how well the vacuum follows the set maps.
5 reasons not to buy
- The battery is mentioned by a few buyers to die over time.
- Some buyers say that it can get stuck in certain modes.
- A few purchasers remark that the vacuum it not worth the money.
- The vacuum is said to have a poor connection with Wi-Fi networks.
- Several reviews criticize the vacuum for navigating poorly when in almost every mode.
The Ecovacs Deebot M81 Pro receives good reviews from buyers. Many purchasers praise the vacuum’s performance with pet hair, and working well on both hardwood and carpet. Most purchasers additionally highlight its reliabilty and low noise output. Furthermore, the machine is generally said to follow set maps very well. Sadly, some reviews criticize it for getting stuck in certain modes, and dying over time. A few other buyers remark that the vacuum poorly connects with the Wi-Fi, and is not worth the purchase price. Yet, since the vacuum has so many good reviews it remains a very solid buy, especially for those looking for one that is powerful and quiet.