Ecovacs Deebot M88
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.1 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot M88:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is frequently said to have strong performance on hardwood floors.
- Most buyers say the dust bin is easy to empty.
- A number of purchasers remark that it navigates well.
- The vacuum is frequently mentioned to be easy to maintain.
- Many reviews say the vacuum has a wide variety of features.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some purchasers criticize the vacuum for often bumping into walls and chairs.
- A few buyers mention that after a few months, the battery stopped working well.
- Some purchasers say that the vacuum freqently drops connection with the app.
- A couple buyers remark that the vacuum can sometimes glitch and spin in circles.
- The battery life is said to be mediocre.
The Ecovacs Deebot M88 is well-liked by most buyers. Many buyers like the vacuum for having a wide variety of features, and it is said to be very easy to maintain. Most purchasers also remark that the vacum navigates pretty well, and the dust bin is easy to empty. The vacuum is also said to have strong performance on hardwood floors. Unfortunately, some reviews criticize the vacuum for occasionally glitching and disconnecting from the app. The vacuum’s battery life is additionally described to be mediocre and stop working after a few months. Yet, even with some criticisms, the vacuum is an extremely solid purchase thanks to its good reviews and affordable price.