Ecovacs Deebot Mini 2
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.08 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot Mini 2:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum’s suction is said to have powerful suction.
- Most buyers like how well it cleans pet hair.
- Many purchasers highlight its long battery life.
- Both the vacuum’s remote control and smartphone app are said to work well.
- Most reviews compliment the “daily routine” feature, which sets an automatic time to clean every day.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers report lots of navigational issues, saying the vacuum follows no clear set paths.
- The vacuum is said to often bump into furniture or walls.
- Some reviews mention that the vacuum can frequently get stuck or trapped.
- The mop feature is said to be a “joke” and work terribly.
- A few purchasers remark that parts can break very easily.
The Ecovacs Deebot Mini 2 has mixed reviews from buyers. On one hand, most buyers like the power suction and good performance with pet hair. Many purchasers also like its long battery life, easy-to-use app and controller, and “daily routine” feature. However, some buyers criticize the machine for having a lot of navigational issues, saying it can can easily bump into or get trapped by furniture or walls. Several reviews also report that the mop feature works terribly, and that parts can break very easily. Yet, at such an affordable price, the vacuum remains a solid buy for those looking for a cheap-but-powerful machine.