Ecovacs Deebot N79S
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.12 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||100 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
|Connectivity||App / Remote Control|
|Works With||Alexa / Google Assistant|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot N79S:
5 reasons to buy
- Most buyers highlight the vacuum’s strong suction power.
- The vacuum is said to work extremely well and have few bugs.
- Many buyers like the dust bin’s large capacity.
- The vacuum is praised for its great performance with pet hair.
- The vacuum is said to have a long battery life.
5 reasons not to buy
- The vacuum is often said to poorly follow maps.
- Several buyers dislike the vacuum for constantly malfunctioning.
- Some purchasers criticize the height sensor for not working properly.
- A few buyers mention that the vacuum often bumps into objects.
- The vacuum is remarked to occasionally make annoying beeping noises.
The Ecovacs Deebot N79S has overwhelmingly good reviews from buyers. Most buyers highlight the vacuum’s strong suction and large dust bin capacity. A number of purchasers also praise the vacuum for its great performance with pet hair; and for working well with few bugs. The vacuum is also well-liked for having a long battery life. Unfortunately, some buyers report malfunctions and a poorly-working height sensor. Additionally, the vacuum is remarked to occasionally make annoying beeping noise and poorly follow set maps. However, even with some nitpicks, the vacuum is widely liked for its high-quality work and affordable prcie.