Ecovacs Deebot R95
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.14 gal|
|Run Time (Appx.)||90 min|
|Recharging Time (Appx.)||240 min|
During our thorough research, we have read hundreds of reviews from real buyers. This is what most people think of Ecovacs Deebot R95:
5 reasons to buy
- The vacuum is remarked to do a great job mapping the house.
- Many buyers like how easy it is to set up the machine and connect it to the app.
- Most reviews highlight its long battery life.
- The vacuum’s mopping quality is widely praised.
- A number of purchasers compliment the product’s high-quality construction.
5 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers dislike the mapping system for frequently reseting.
- The vacuum is often mentioned to get easily trapped by tables and chairs.
- A few purchasers criticize it for occasionally mistaking carpet edges for walls.
- Some reviews report product defects.
- The vacuum is remarked to have software problems and glitches.
The Ecovacs Deebot R95 overall has mixed feedback from buyers. Most purchasers like how easy it is to set up and connect to the app, and often highlight the vacuum’s great battery life. Buyers also highlight the machine’s high-quality construction and good mopping performance. While the vacuum is said to do a good job mapping the house, some buyers report navigational errors and software glitches. Other criticisms focus on a few product defects and the vacuum’s occasional inability to differentiate carpet edges and walls. Overall, the vacuum is a solid buy for those looking for a well-constructed and mechanically-good machine.